Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I spent a lot of time in Mommy's room today! I think I am gonna be spending a lot more cause Daddy moved my crib in there tonight. The painter guy is gonna paint my room tommorow! I am a little dissapointed that it is just gonna be a boring color, cause we are selling the house and all. Mommy promised me my new room can be a really cool kids color if I want....I want!!!

So why did I spend so much time in Mommy's room? Well, the painter guy was here and he kept interupting my nap. So Mommy took me into her bed and held me while I slept for a while, I love when she does that!! Then tonight Grandma Donna came over and they were working on Mommy's room so I played in the bed the whole time. It was lots of fun! Mommy's room rocks, it has a ceiling fan and a TV!!!

No comments: