Monday, October 30, 2006

As you can see from my pictures, there has been a lot of excitement around here lately! I have been pretty good, mostly just going along with everything. I actually had fun at Grandma Donna's party. I got passed around a lot and most those people were walking around so I liked that. I got to meet my Great Grandma Joan, she is my last major relative that I haven't met. I had a great time watching Grandma Donna unwrap presents! I can't wait until Christmas...I hear there is usually a lot of that during that time of year.

Great Grandma Berta has also been visiting. That has been great and we are really bonding! She thinks I don't remember her, but I remember that accent....she is the only person who talks to me like that!! She said she thinks I am just "Jummy" whatever that means! :)

No comments: