Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We went to a Halloween party today! I was gonna dress up as a bat, but then Mommy realized that in my bat costume wouldn't work with the baby carrier! We couldn't have that because I absolutely must be attached to Mommy at all times when we are out!!! So just as it was looking like I had to go to a Halloween party with no costume (how embarrassing!), Mommy remembered this cool outfit she had in the back of the closet. Then two miracles occured...1) She actually was able to find it in that mess of a closet. 2) It fit me perfectly even though it was a size 6-9 months. It was a cute little sweatsuit with a hood like a lion and a little tail on the back! Mommy put it on me with a pair of pumpkin socks and viola! I was the cutest baby there!

I had a great time at the party. Me and Mommy chased Quinn around as usual. I really liked seeing all the kids in their costumes and I got lots of attention cause I am just so darn cute! Plus there were lots of really cute baby girls there around my age...they better watch out cause I am gonna be a real heartbreaker!

No comments: