Wednesday, October 04, 2006

We had a fun day. I got to cuddle again with Autumn and Leslie before they left this morning. Leslie told Mommy that she needs to hang some prisms in the dining room for me to look at. Sounds neat, I think I would like rainbows! We went to playgroup and then to the mall. All that driving made me poop and by the time we got to the mall I was screaming to have my diaper changed! Thank goodness for Nordstrom, they have a really nice mother's lounge with a nice padded changing table for me. After Mommy took care of that little problem we went to the play area. We had to stay with Quinn so Mommy put me in the Baby Bjorn. She put me facing out for the first time ever (yes, my head control is that good now!). It was awesome! I really like looking at Mommy and all, but watching all those kids play was really fun.

Tonight I came dangerously close to sitting on my own for a few seconds. Can you believe it? Mommy had me on her lap and the boppy was behind me and she let go for a minute and I balanced really well. I loved it! I love to sit and stand and I can't wait until I can do both of those things whenever I want!

No comments: