Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I got to try out all my new toys today! Yup, I got new toys last night! Poor Quinn, all he got were a bunch of clothes, but I am a good brother...I let him play with my toys too. I got a new kind of excersaucer. It is long, not round and I can walk up and down (when I figure out how), and when I take steps it plays the piano (or it will when Daddy puts new batteries in). So today Mommy put me in it and Quinn came over and showed me how all the stuff on it worked. Then he started handing me my other toys so I could play with them. Mommy was really proud of us for playing together so nicely! I also got another toy that I lay under and kick and hit the hanging stuff to make it go. I am a bit too tall for it already, but that is okay...it transforms into a sitting up toy when I learn to sit up.

Mommy thinks I am outgrowing my bouncy seat already! Everytime she puts me in it I try to sit upright!

No comments: