Monday, October 16, 2006

I went to the doctor today, and it really sucked! They gave me four shots and it hurt!!! I was pretty cranky the rest of the day and then I went to sleep early.

As for my stats... I was 15 pounds 4 ounces! Not as big as Mommy thought I would be, but still big! I was also 25 1/4 inches long! I am such a big boy, that is 65 percentile length and 70 percentile weight! Dr. Crawford was really impressed when Mommy told him how I can stand so well in the excersaucer. He said most 4 months old can't do that and I must have great trunk strength. He said I look really healthy and the only suggestion he had for Mommy was to wash my hair with Head & Shoulders for my cradle cap. He did say that I can try solid food anytime now, but that I am probably not really ready yet since I still stick my tounge out too much. Maybe in a few weeks...

No comments: