Saturday, October 07, 2006

I was a really good boy today! I slept in late and then took a good nap. That means that when we went to Grandma Jan's house I wasn't cranky. I didn't scream and cry the whole time like I usually do. It helped that we went out to the mall. I had a great time looking at everything and watching all the kids play. It was lots of fun, I really can't wait until I can get down and crawl all around the play area too!

I cracked Grandma up today cause when she layed me down on the sofa I would try to sit back up. I just can't see as well when I am not sitting! Grandma got me this really cool o-ball that is shaped like a football. I loved it!! Mommy says if I have future quarterback written all over me...but I thought my shirt said OshKosh B'Gosh on it, oh well!

No comments: