Sunday, October 01, 2006

I love love love my new crib! I slept all night last night and didn't even get up until 9AM! And even then I didn't really cry, I was so happy to be in my cool crib with it's awesome mobile! I had so much fun in there last night. Mommy knows I had fun cause when she put me down I was parallel to the long side of the crib (like in the picture), but when she saw me in the morning I was perpendicular! I was still completely swaddled though, so she is kinda confused how that happened. Cause I am already moving around so much Mommy had to take out the bumper pads. Just wait until I get my arm stuck a few times...she'll put them back!

I had a fun day today. Me and Daddy watched the football game and the Ravens won at the last minute, it was so exciting! Then we all went out to dinner and to the mall. I was a really good boy the whole time!!!

No comments: