Saturday, October 14, 2006

Well, the whole "fast nipple" thing didn't go so well. I really really really didn't like them! It isn't like I choaked or anything, I just liked the way the old nipples worked. Mommy made me use those new nipples for a whole day and then finally gave up! I am a happy boy again because I have my nice old slow nipples back. Mommy says she is going to try again some other time because she really liked how fast I took my bottles with the new nipples. Note to Mommy: just because I don't have an extra chromosome like my brother don't assume that everything will come easy to me!

We went to Grandma Jan's house tonight. It was really fun! We went to the mall and GASP!, she put me in an umbrella stroller! As if that wasn't bad enough she also put me in a mall highchair! I didn't mind the stroller at all, but I wasn't too thrilled with the highchair...I am just not ready. That's okay, I still love you Grandma Jan...and Mommy isn't really mad she is just messing with you!

No comments: