Thursday, October 05, 2006

Today was exciting! We went on a trip to a farm with Grandma Donna and it was pretty cool. When we got there Mommy put me facing out in the Baby Bjorn so I could see everything. I thought the chickens were really exciting and I started talking to them. By the time we went to get on the hayride I was really hungry so I got fussy. It was perfect timing cause Mommy fed me while we took a ride around the farm. It was a really bumpy ride and it not only helped me burp but it also put me to sleep! I slept for most of the rest of the trip.

When we got home Mommy decided to just try and see what would happen if she sat me on the floor. Well, I stayed sitting! Mostly. I am not a great sitter yet cause I usually either fold forward or fall to the side. But I am pretty good for a 15 week old! I love sitting, it is by far my favorite position to be in!

No comments: